Meets U.S. Department of State Requirements
- Dependents can purchase this plan individually
- $75,000 repatriation & medical evacuation
- 100% coverage for injury & sickness to daily limits
- 7 - 24$79
- 25 - 29$92
- 30 - 64$119
- Annual maximum:Unlimited
- Per injury/sickness maximum:$150,000
- Deductible per event:$150
- Copay emergency room:$300
- Coinsurance:100% up to daily benefit limits
- Pre-existing conditions:Covered after 18 months
- A.M. Best rating:A++
- Medical evacuation:$50,000
- Repatriation of remains:$25,000
- Provider network:First Health & Multiplan
You are eligible for this plan if you are a non-US citizen. You must have a current passport or visa to the USA and are temporarily residing outside your home country/country of permanent residence.
Your dependent children can also be covered under your plan if they hold a valid visa to the U.S. and you pay the premiums due for each covered dependent.
Permanent residents of the U.S. or persons who have applied for permanent residency in the U.S. are not eligible for coverage under this plan.