Most affordable plan with adequate coverage
- $150,000 per injury and sickness
- $400,000 annual maximum
- 100% coverage per injury & sickness to daily limits
- 12 - 24$31
- 25 - 29$54
- 30 - 64$98
- Annual maximum:$400,000
- Per injury/sickness maximum:$150,000
- Deductible per event Student Health Center:$45
- Deductible per event elsewhere:$100
- Copay emergency room:$350
- Coinsurance:100% up to daily benefit limits
- Pre-existing conditions:Covered after 6 months
- Medical evacuation:$60,000
- Repatriation of remains:$50,000
- Provider network:First Health & Multiplan
You are eligible for this plan if you are a non-U.S. citizen, have a current passport or visa and are temporarily residing outside your home country/country of permanent residence. You must also be actively engaged in educational activity and start your educational program within 30 days of plan effective date and maintain full time student status for the duration of the policy. You are “actively engaged” in educational activity if you are one of the following:
1. Student enrolled and attending a K-12, associate or bachelor’s program at an educational institution on a full-time basis;
2. Student enrolled in a master’s or PhD degree;
3. Student with F1 visa attending an English as a Second Language program on a full-time basis.
The full-time requirement is waived for summer if the student was attending school as a full-time student in the preceding spring term.
Your dependent spouse and your dependent children are also eligible for coverage under your plan if they hold a valid visa to the U.S., and you pay the premiums due for each covered dependent. Permanent residents of the U.S. or persons who have applied for permanent residency in the U.S. are not eligible for coverage under this plan.
Students currently on medical leave or on OPT are not eligible.